career question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a career question.

I am currently doing the 2330 level 2 electrical installation course and have only just started it.

Someone I was talking to has said that plumbing is easy-peasy and requires less technical knowledge and less hard work. Which do you recommend and why? i think we will be oversaturated with plumbers in 5 years as everyone seems to be doing it.

Sponsored Links
less tech but MORE hard work :cry: but you immediately exclude yourself from Gas without CORGI...and you`ll be physically buggered after 30 years like me :LOL: so on balance as it is today and not 1970 ....they are both same as each other ;)

ryanw said:
Hi I have a career question.

I am currently doing the 2330 level 2 electrical installation course and have only just started it.

Someone I was talking to has said that plumbing is easy-peasy and requires less technical knowledge and less hard work. Which do you recommend and why? i think we will be oversaturated with plumbers in 5 years as everyone seems to be doing it.

im assuming this is a wind-up post or a dig against plumbers as i cant imagine anyone in this world is really that lazy.

btw, electrical installation requires IMHO less technical knowledge than repairing boilers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back