Bosh WOB 2000 won't drain the first time, but only the secon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all!
Here's the prob. The washing machine appears to having completed the program, but in reality it hasn't drain.

The funny thing is that it does manage to drain the water, if I repeat only the draining part.

So I guess the pipes must be clean given the fact that it manages to drain afterall.

A real riddle for you all I think ;)

Sponsored Links
I dont know if my question was clear enough so here it again,

Does anyone know was causes this problem?? I 'd really like it if it drained the water from the first time.

I have the exactly same problem with Bosch WFF 1800.

It might have caused, because the Spinning selector was previously on 'leave the water in' section. After power on/off it seems to be on same still. I have blinking led for 'prewash' after the cycle.

What I have done.
1) Cleaned the washing machine with 1/2 liter of vinager and salt. Twice. So that all the muddy dirt came off.
-> Water is much better now. Not smelly anymore

2) Finally I read the manual and there is a way to do a reset.
=> Put the program selector to the X and start the machine.

Just did that. With next wash I will know if it really did the job.

Please let me know if you get any other advice or if this one helps.

-oilinki

Thanks for the reply oilinki :)

I haven't tested your advise yet, but I am begining to believe that maybe the problem appears only when I put a lot of clothes in the washer.

Does this observation sounds familiar to you???

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back