Triton Jade ll shower fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When I select heat 1 or 2 setting and turn the temperature dial above 6 the water flow throttles resulting in very low flow :cry:
update
the flow is very low (it would take you an hour to shower)

Sponsored Links
tickertyboo said:
When I select heat 1 or 2 setting and turn the temperature dial above 6 the water flow throttles resulting in very low flow :cry:
and?

What breezer meant to say is "this is normal with electric showers. it is how they work. the water flows slower to make it hotter in the shower."

what power is it? and what do you mean by "the water flow throttles"?

In winter, the incoming water is colder so the water must flow slower to make the water hot enough.

the TRITON JADE II is the worst shower i have ever had.
it goes either extremely cold or burning hot, despite the temperature at which the dial shows and depsite the pressure dial too.
i am most definitely complaining and i do not recommend this shower to anyone.

Sponsored Links
i agree. ive only had shower 3 years and had now completely stopped heating the water - only cold. previously it went like this occasionally. be warned - dont buy.

Common problem with the jade - The metal tage on the microswitches for the elements loose their shape. They can be re-aligned by bending by hand.

Common problem with the jade - The metal tage on the microswitches for the elements loose their shape. They can be re-aligned by bending by hand.
how can i find where they are on the jade II shower

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back