Estimate on price per square metre for tiling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am about to get a quote for tiling my en-suite and was wondering what anyone thinks the price should be approximately.

Room is 9ft x 7ft and will need tiles stripping off first and then replacing with standard 25cm x 15cm tiles from floor to ceiling (ceiling height is around 7.5ft I guess (standard?). Room has been cleared of bathroom furniture etc. I live in Shoreham-by-sea, Sussex.

Thanks for any guidance.

please note forum rule 9

Sponsored Links
bobski
thats a very cheap price ..lol

dekeweild
at that price ....book him.........

btw
always ask to see a portfolio of past works an if poss get his name recommended from someone who has had him do a job for them ...

Thanks. Does the £15 per m2 include ripping old tiles off. 20m2 to tile and I was thinking in the region of about £500 for ripping off existing tiles and putting new ones on (large tiles)................

Sponsored Links
dekeweild
id probably charge around £600 for the job.That would be inclusive of materials.
Ripping tiles off usually means making walls good before tiling,so
£25m2 plus day to take old tiles off and prepare.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back