Zanussi Aquacycle 1050...fabric conditioner???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a zanussi aquacycle 1050....where do i put the fabric conditioner in this machine...i thought it went in the little box on the right marked MAX...but it doesnt take the conditioner away??? i didnt get a manual with this machine??? Please help :p

Sponsored Links
Max is probably the name of the bloke who made it :LOL:

seriously you are probably right, max being the maximum you should fill to, is it a 2nd hand m/c?

yes its 2nd hand.....i filled it to the max but it didnt go during the whole cycle?

OMG what a comedian...max is the bloke who made it...ha ha ha very funny xx

I hate to say / ask this, but why did the previous owner get rid of it?

I suspect it was becuse it doesnt take in the conditioner.

i cant say for your m/c but conditioner is usualy taken in by a 2nd fill valve that opens at the right time, its probaly this that is either cream crackered, or loose / bad conncetion.

that said i have also seen a m/c with only one cold fill valve but it had a mechanical arm that was moved by the timer dial, the same valve opened for fill but the mechanical arm diverted where the water went.

another thing is the inlet (above the compartment) may simply be be blocked with gunk. pipe cleaner and brush clear it

Sponsored Links
it is a reconditioned machine...mine decided to to go the washing machine heaven the day before christmas eve.:evil: ..what a nightmare....this is a great machine...im sure i will suss out this tiny problem....

Thanks for all your pointers tho xx

It's controlled by a cam on top of the soap dispenser. Most likely the jets are blocked above the conditioner compartment. A length of soft wire poked into the holes should clear them.

like i said, i am not sure of your m/c but as sleepyhead confimed how it fills, it may also be full of soap powder stopping the arm from moving. This is what i found on my old ? brand of m/c before i joined (since left) HP some 15 years ago

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back