Candy Activa washing m/c - dispenser problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone please suggest what may be the problem with a Candy Activa Smart 1300 washing m/c that takes the fabric conditioner into the drum at the same time as the main wash powder (instead of during the rinse cycle) ?
Machine is three years old and has been trouble free until now.
Dispenser drawer is clean and the siphon pipes seem to fit correctly in the conditioner compartment.
Machine is level in both planes.
Somewhere in the initial filling phase there must be water getting into the conditioner compartment thus causing it to syphon out with the powder.
Would appreciate any assistance as it's a right P-I-T-A to remember to add conditioner manually after the wash cycle.
Thanks all.

Sponsored Links
what is on top of the soap box if u remove the lid? is it electronic or a link to the timer? you could always use bold 2 in 1

Thanks for replying Simon.
There is nothing on top of the dispenser drawer other than water channels. At main fill time the solenoid valve opens and flushes powder and water into the drum. Later on water should be diverted to fill via the conditioner section. Maybe the water pressure is too high on initial fill and it is splashing over and hence flushing the conditioner. I will try and throttle the pressure back a bit and try that.
I tried the manufacturer but got left on "hold" for longer than my patience could last. Should try them again at a quieter time.[/code]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back