Bosch EXXCL 1200 Express - Conditioner not added to rinse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
During the rinse cycle not enough water, if any, goes into the fabric conditioner section and the end of cycle there is still conditioner in drawer.

I have added water into conditioner drawer section and the water syphons correctely out of the drawer.

When using the the freshen-up cycle in which the machine should add fabric conditioner only, water seems to spray into the detergent/powder sections instead. No water goes into fabric conditioner section. This is observed by pulling drawer out slightly and seeing spray.

All other features seem to work correctly. I have cleaned inside dispenser section

Taking the top off, I notice there are 2 solenoid feeds to the dispenser top, feed with black rubber tubing to solendoids at the back. There is also a light grey tube which goes down the front to the bottom of the machine.

Any suggestions please as to fault?

Sponsored Links
Possibly a blockage in the top part of the dispenser housing. You can buy a new top for the housing or you can take it out and try clearing it manually.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back