printed circuit board

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How hard is this to install as i mentioned in last thread about fan light keep comeing on a gas engineer down the street said it would be the pcb and he could only fit a new one on wed
Is it hard to change

Sponsored Links
This is amazing that you seem to expect to be able to change the PCB without even knowing what make and model of boiler it is.

The other question which comes to my mind would be that you may not be competent to work on a gas appliance.

I wonder why the owner does not get a qualified engineer to properly diagnose the fault. No one can diagnose a fault without knowing what boiler it is.

Tony

Ah come on Tony, surely you can work out its an alpha 240p :!: ;)

Plumb said """Before you ask i dont no what boiler it is as friend didnt no and i have not seen it alls i know is that it is not a combi"""

All the Alpha 240s that I have seen have been combis although I suppose they did do a heat only version but even so they dont have a "fan light" as such!

I do know that you spell "no" as "know" though !

Tony

Sponsored Links
You're wrong, a Fan Light is that curved segmented window over the front door of a Georgian house.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back