stopping in ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
God if ever there was one night of the year I would choose to stay in tonight would be it!
Plus of course they money I earn tomorrow pays for my skiing hol :LOL:

Broken leg and beer don't mix too well

sorry did you call me a plumber :!:

Force 8 winds & a lack of taxis don't mix well either, I'll go & get slaughtered tomorrow night. ;)

drunk enough to last till next xmas, still ill be laughing noing my heads not in a different planet in the morning. would of loved to have gone out but xmas is so effin deer i spent up boxing day.hope everyone has a good new year :D

Well my mam was a woman over easy virtue :)

Gawd love her, you certainly did dad, as the legend goes you did TWICE

:)

im back in best sorta partys u can leave before 12. managed to download one of the kids 2 . happy days. just hope i dont live to regret leavin her with her mates. 5 days of a cold an beer aint apealin in large amounts.

Well I'm on call and i've just got back from a 60 miles round trip to change a pump on a wet system electric combi boiler for an 83 year old lady way up on the Lincs coast (no gas there). The install is only 9months old and it looks as though it was done by morons. Failed pushfits have caused three floods so far, and I think its the regular lack of water that wrecked one pump (it has two pumps)

I also had to go into deepest Norfolk today as well and fix a leaking 24ci Glowworm, plus two simple local call outs round here. I'm knackered so no waiting up for midnight, I'm on call again tomorrow, covering for someone else.

I'm a hero in case you did not know.

Alfredo

I've got nothing to do so I'm practising changing heat exchangers on a Diplomat, just in case anyone ever asks me to do one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back