bosch wff2001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
please can someone help, my washing machine gets halfway through it's programme then stops and flashes lights alternately between start and spin indicating some sort of problem, also the fab conditioner is not being taken.

Sponsored Links
Hi
Unfortunately I don't have a multimeter at the moment, but I can get hold of one and I'll be back in touch when I have it, if that's Ok
Cheers
Robin

rockin robin said:
please can someone help, my washing machine gets halfway through it's programme then stops and flashes lights alternately between start and spin indicating some sort of problem, also the fab conditioner is not being taken.
Please check your pump impeller for any play as this can prevent the pump from emptying the washer causing it to time out and start the flashing light - fault sequence. There should be very very little to no sideways/updown play.

Sponsored Links
shepsamiller said:
do you have a multimeter for testing,if yes i can talk you through it.

Hi, i too have the same problem, can you let me know what i need to check as i do have a multi meter.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back