Hoover Performa 1100 Washer Dryer not drying

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Any help would be most appreciated.
Everytime I put the dryer on, the clothes come out boiling hot but really damp. There appears to be no water in the drum as such but there is water in the door seal which would normally be bone dry. Tha drain pump appears to be working as water does get pumped out while the maching is washing and drying. I have removed the drain pipe and cleaned it out and checked around the drum for blockages but nothing.

Sponsored Links
It could be a blockage in the condenser. This is a moulded vertical plastic vessel mounted on the back of the drum. They sometimes get full of wet fluff.

Sponsored Links
fido said:
It could be a blockage in the condenser. This is a moulded vertical plastic vessel mounted on the back of the drum. They sometimes get full of wet fluff.

That happened to me, thankfully I had a protection plan and they sorted it for me :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back