Bosch WFF 2000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to get inside the machine to investigate the pump but cannot get covers off. The top has two clips at the rear. Having removed them I expected the lid to slide back and then up but it will not budge. Also removed all the screws from the rear galvanised plate but it appears additional platic clips are also holding on. Don't want to break anything so did not proceed any further.

Any suggestions on how to get it appart. Also is it possible to get service manuals for this machine?

Sponsored Links
I've got a Bosch WFL2000 washing machine and thought I had the same problem as you. Turns out you have to knock the top cover back about half an inch (1 cm) and then it will lift off. The lid is secured by the two screws/clips you removed, and also by two mushroom shaped rubber plags at the front. These mushroom-shaped plugs go into two slots on the lid, but mine were stuck. It sounds to me (I am NOT an expert!) like you have the same problem,. Hope this helps

Sponsored Links
Have you had the filter bung out? On most Bosch machines you can see the pump impellor through the filter bung aperture. If you need to renew the pump you have to take the cabinet front off rather than the back or top.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back