Bosch dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When I close the door and start the cycle, the machine starts draining as it normally but does not go to the filling cycle instead continues to drain, even though all the water is out.
Anyone exprience this problem?

Sponsored Links
I've got a Bosch Excell dishwasher that has developed a similar problem. I switch it on (usually on the intensive programme which usually runs for 98 minutes) and it just sounds like it is pumping out water. The heater element heats up but no water comes in. The timer also goes to 33 minutes instead of 98. I have a sneaky feeling the programmer is at fault. If this is the case, it is not really worth repairing the machine as it would be cheaper to buy a new one. I've never liked this particular machine so would never buy Bosch again.

If I find out what's wrong with my machine I'll let you know.

Yebo, your machine has leaked into the base activating the anti flood device. Drain the base and check for leaks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back