wall tile adhesive question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Just a quick question - I have just replaced the water damaged platerboard in my shower with aquapanel and am about to retill it - I would be really grateful for some advice on the best adhesive - bag or premixed and whcih make?

many thanks

tim

Sponsored Links
Hi, That depends of the tiles, but asuming you are going for a ceramic tile, you will be fine with a ready mixed bucket of adhesive. I suggest you buy it from a tile shop like Topps tiles etc instead of a retail outlet that does there own stuff.
Good luck.,

MOD 2

change that sig

7) Signatures must not contain pictures, a url / email, phone number .etc

(This is considered to be advertising, also see rule 12)

you can show your email address / website in your profile

You'd be better off buying from a small tile shop or a buiders merchants - topps tiles is expensive. Check out the prices before hand and you can save quite a bit. Bear in mind that you'll never cover the amount of square metres it says on the tub - I work on 3 to 4 sq metres per tub.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back