Whirlpool problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My washing machine gets so far through the cycle then the letters FP or FH appear on the front panel and it wont go any further can you let me know what the problem is please and how do I fix it??

Sponsored Links
ok fp means full pump. make sure the plug is swithched off and the little square at bottom right of machine open it up put a container beneath it then open the filtr but dont remove it completetly slowly turn it anti clockwise til water begins to drain, after the water has drained now remove the filter completely look for any objects and clean it put the filter back in as far as it will go clockwise the handle must be horizontal or u will get leaks, pour a litre of water in detergent drawerto reactiveate it close the cover and plug in and try it again, hope this works happens to me all the time.make sure theres no kinks in the hoses as well.

please note forum rule 20

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back