Vokera Excell 80 SP - Strange Things Happening

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - I have the above boiler & am getting some strange issues.....

When the heating is off on the boiler & I turn the hot tap on, the radiators get hot!

Sometimes the boiler doesn't fire up when the hot water tap is turned on and I have to have the heating on to get it working.

The diverter valve has been changed & the issues are still occurring - anyone seen this before or have any ideas what else I can do please ??

Sponsored Links
Diverter valve could have been changed, but it is a major operation, so am wondering if it realy was changed.

With respect to problems you are having, a service would cure all those.

could be the flow switch not quite making the micro switch

mebbe

If there are any Vokera experts in the Banstead area that fancy this job, please contact me on 07809 636 907.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
rads heating up when tap turned on is the bobbin no dhw is probably the stretched diaphragm. Vokera do a service kit which includes the above items as well as the front seals which are probably leaking or soon will be

I could do it I suppose, if CC doesn't get there first!
Last one I did was leaking a tad. Screwing one of the new glands in it snapped like a carrot, be careful!

leakyexcelgland.jpg

You could say the boiler is well past its (service) due date!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back