bosch front load washer error 01

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Bosch washer WFK2401 kept stopping halfway through the washing cycle. After replacing the motor bushings and the drain pump, I became frustrated. At 2am in the morning, I got ****ed drunk and started serious debugging. As it turns our, Error Code 01 means its not getting enough water to continue to operate. I determined this by pulling the top off the frame, removed the water hoses between the input valves and the soap dispenser one by one and found out that the cold water valve was clogged by deposits (on cycle 1 the output of the cold water valve into a bucket was just a trickle compare to the hot water output). I replaced the dual cold water valve and the washer work now perfectly.

The service tech who I hired said to replace the unit because he couldnt fix it. Dont fall for this, its not a disposable machine.

you can find all the parts on http://www.appliancepartspros.com/

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back