Fitting A Pressure Gauge on a Vaillant TurboMax Plus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Valliant TurboMax Plus 828E and have just managed to fatigue the tube connected to the pressure gauge after constantly opening/closing of the front panel.

Does anyone know how to remove this as I obviously need to fit a new one. I've removed the clip that holds the small diameter tube into a valve behind the pump and I'm guessing it's just a push fit holding it i place now.

Also, does anyone know who will stock a replacement gauge. I live near Walsall in the West Midlands.

Sponsored Links
very much doubt anyone would stock it now, but try your nearest heating spares supplier most can get it next day for you. be aware that the point it joins the system is probably under pressure so get someone in if your not competant at draining the heating side to zero pressure

I've managed to drain the system but I can't remove the gauge. I don't want to apply to much force until I know its just a push fit.

Does anyone know how it fits to the system?

Just leave the old gauge and fit another bog standard one to the flow/return pipework.

Sponsored Links
Nichollsm, the boiler manual will tell you how to remove the old gauge and the part number to replace it - should be readily available. If you haven't got a manual it should be possible to download one from the Vaillant site. Although the gauge connection may be push-fit there will be some sort of clip holding it in.

All the parts are reasonable available apart from one version of the internal filling loop which a dodgey fitter had broken.

Tony

tmaxPLUS824Epressg.gif

26 is Manometer,
Partscenter 475952
Vail 101271
27's a "clamp" or "support", 45's a packing ring (small gasket)

(3T1) PARTS CENTER
UNIT 10
FALLINGS PARK INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
WOLVERHAMPTON
WV10 9QA
Tel : 01902 732264
Fax : 01902 307401
Manager : CHRIS McGREGOR
Mon-Fri: 07:30AM - 05:00PM
Sat: 08:00AM - 12:00PM
Sun: Closed

(3VA) PARTS CENTER
UNIT 21
DUNSTALL HILL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
GORESEBROOK ROAD
WOLVERHAMPTON
WV6 0PJ
Tel : 01902 426573
Fax : 01902 426780
Manager : TONY BRADBURN
Mon-Fri: 07:30AM - 05:00PM
Sat: 08:00AM - 12:00PM
Sun: Closed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back