£21000 on the doorstep

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wish someone would leave me £21000 on my doorstep like the couple in the news and sorry kids it wouldnt go a new playground in the park like the couple have pledged i think a nice cruise would be in order !!!!

Sponsored Links
Well I hope no one ever brings me £21k cos I've got enough already.
:mrgreen:

Yes please...I would like that very much....a trip around the world would definitely be my choice....I was looking at some images on the net of Bora Bora what a fabulous place that looks....there are just so many places I would love to see...is there an icon for a big sigh :(

Sponsored Links
Yes please...I would like that very much....a trip around the world would definitely be my choice....I was looking at some images on the net of Bora Bora what a fabulous place that looks....there are just so many places I would love to see...
But you've just stated, you've seen it. The internet can be such a wonderful thing, it's certainly saved you all that money.

@noseall :) :)

right Blas .... chill out music on the radio...scented candle burning....eyes closed and imagining.....

'...the castle-like Mount Otemanu piercing the sky. Lush tropical slopes and valleys blossoming with hibiscus, while palm-covered motu circling the illuminated lagoon like a delicate necklace. Perfect white-sand beaches giving way to emerald waters where colored fish animate the coral gardens as they greet the giant manta rays.

just reaching down to sip my cocktail....and opened my eyes....
it no good its just not the same :) :)

right Blas .... chill out music on the radio...scented candle burning....eyes closed and imagining.....

'...the castle-like Mount Otemanu piercing the sky. Lush tropical slopes and valleys blossoming with hibiscus, while palm-covered motu circling the illuminated lagoon like a delicate necklace. Perfect white-sand beaches giving way to emerald waters where colored fish animate the coral gardens as they greet the giant manta rays.

At least in your mind you don't have Americans shouting about how much money they earn and the birth weight of their children.

Reminds me of "classic Partridge" from Basic Alan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMi9-ZkvKgQ

Sponsored Links
Back