£550k a day...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For nothing!

Priti (nasty) Patel said her former department was now spending £500,000 a day on 5,000 empty hotel beds as a buffer for higher than expected numbers of people crossing the Channel.

Linky Linky

So who gains?

A bit like the £580K a day that is spent on 'storing' useless PPE...

Linky Linky

"Last year, the Commons Public Accounts Committee said the government had lost 75% of the £12bn it spent on personal protective equipment in the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic to inflated prices and kit that did not meet requirements, including £4bn of PPE that could not be used in the NHS"

And how about the hundreds of millions spent on the Nightingale hospitals that weren't used or in fact never needed?

Thousands are now dying due to the NHS being starved of vital funding caused by the corrupt reaction to the 'virus'...

How many could have been saved?

The link between the two is of course is as always corrupt politicians and their vested interests!

Sponsored Links
But we’ll keep paying them to turn a blind eye to all the boats.
You can rest assured, old forrige will be down on the South Coast, with his finest country gent attire, in waiting with his bullhorn at the ready.

Not one to miss a bit of publicity, and always turns out well (looking a bit rough these days though).

Sponsored Links
You can rest assured, old forrige will be down on the South Coast, with his finest country gent attire, in waiting with his bullhorn at the ready.

Not one to miss a bit of publicity, and always turns out well (looking a bit rough these days though).
Someone needs to sort it all out. It’s a fookin joke.

Yes and the french ( scoundrels ) should be invoiced for it
By the same reasoning - the French should bill the country that allowed access to their borders. And on it goes.

Flawed logic as ever, from our foreigner hating gammon trans.

And how about the hundreds of millions spent on the Nightingale hospitals that weren't used or in fact never needed?
Insurance. Thankfully not needed. I went away on holiday last week. Took out Tavel insurance. Again, thankfully not needed.

I wouldn’t have been happy if I had to claim on my holiday insurance. Are you saying you would have been happy if all the beds at the Nightingale hospital had been filled?

By the same reasoning - the French should bill the country that allowed access to their borders. And on it goes.

It’s a bit different as the French just let them through after being paid a load of money.

We should ship the ****s back.

Insurance. Thankfully not needed. I went away on holiday last week. Took out Tavel insurance. Again, thankfully not needed.

I wouldn’t have been happy if I had to claim on my holiday insurance. Are you saying you would have been happy if all the beds at the Nightingale hospital had been filled?

They could have used the hospitals to ease the burden and as a quarantine for the people moving between hospitals and nursing homes.

Not really the same.

Are you happy that the effects of 'virus' was played up and billions wasted?

Those hospitals were never needed as has been proved!

Are you happy that there are now 7 million+ people on NHS waiting lists, many because of this corrupt 'virus' planning?

The number of deaths of those with treatable illnesses because of NHS funds going elsewhere will outweigh those of the 'virus', but of course those excess deaths won't be recorded as such!

There is an insurance policy (NI) that all people pay at some point in their lives , and that is supposed to cover medical needs if needed...

Are you happy that this system has been abused by government and is now failing?

Afaik Denmark is or has been looking / considering the Rwanda option or similar ???

More nonsense from noseall the RWR extremist :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back