£550k a day...

Stop selling boats in France and adjoining countries.

And make them live in tents if they do make it here. Or get a job! Can’t be that hard.

Sponsored Links

All valid points.

Sponsored Links

It's the Tories in power boyo. Didn't you know? The ones that made bullshít promises (now long broken) about sorting the foreigners coming to our shores.

Nowt but pi$$ and wind.
Boyo!... You're in some kind of false world that only exists in your own mind, where anyone criticising Labour's complete lack of policy thinks the tories are doing a great job, you're pushing an already very open door there.

The tories are deliberately allowing them in to keep working class wages down, while pretending that they're oh-so shocked about it all. Labour will keep them coming in because most of those coming in are poor or stupid, and poor or stupid people tend to vote labour. It's all about the self-interest of the two corrupt mobs who dominate our joke pretend political system.

Nobody's actually standing up for what's best for the people of this country.

Boyo!... You're in some kind of false world that only exists in your own mind, where anyone criticising Labour's complete lack of policy thinks the tories are doing a great job, you're pushing an already very open door there.

The tories are deliberately allowing them in to keep working class wages down, while pretending that they're oh-so shocked about it all. Labour will keep them coming in because most of those coming in are poor or stupid, and poor or stupid people tend to vote labour. It's all about the self-interest of the two corrupt mobs who dominate our joke pretend political system.

Nobody's actually standing up for what's best for the people of this country.
Rousing speech but nowt to do with Tory broken promises regards immigrants coming to our shores.
It was only a few years ago that brexers were getting a hard and dancing in the streets proclaiming that they'd 'won' and that Boris and his fellow foreigner hating brexers were going to put a stop to 'foreign invaders'.

Just more lies, fed to gullible RWR morons.

Blimey think we have a problem

BBC have been doing a radio prog from Italy ref the boat people coming across the Med

A figure of 400,000 was mentioned

Jeez us wept

Also the Wagner group were mentioned ref there involvement ????in the caper ??

Rousing speech but nowt to do with Tory broken promises regards immigrants coming to our shores.
It was only a few years ago that brexers were getting a hard and dancing in the streets proclaiming that they'd 'won' and that Boris and his fellow foreigner hating brexers were going to put a stop to 'foreign invaders'.

Just more lies, fed to gullible RWR morons.

Obviously you can
Come up with a solution to the problem noseall

Er no you and yer fellow RWR associates don’t have a scooby doo

As per usual nose all and his RWR mates are all p*** and wind

What's RWR? Sounds like a Victorian railway company to me.

Just in case it's too complicated for little minds to understand, here's a summary of mine and most sensible people's political views on the subject...

Tories = Liars who deliberately allow record immigration while pretending they want to control it.
Labour = Liars who deliberately allow record immigration while pretending they want to control it.

Both have a long track record of this, the evidence is all there and recorded. Anyone who seriously thinks that Labour is going to improve the situation for the population is deluded and will be disappointed.

Last edited:
Don’t forget to whinge on a regular basis as well….
About foreigners coming to our shores? That'll be preserve of the RWR, mottie.

I moan about the fact that Priti and her useless predecessors promised to reduce immigration, but failed miserably. I moan about the fact that millions of morons voted for a low value poor performance UK, based upon the same premise - again massive fail.

I have every right to moan about the UK becoming poorer, worse place to live, for no reason, mottie.

About foreigners coming to our shores? That'll be preserve of the RWR, mottie.

I moan about the fact that Priti and her useless predecessors promised to reduce immigration, but failed miserably. I moan about the fact that millions of morons voted for a low value poor performance UK, based upon the same premise - again massive fail.

I have every right to moan about the UK becoming poorer, worse place to live, for no reason, mottie.

Yes Noseall

Whinge and whinge noseall typical RWR

Sponsored Links
Back