17th t60 exam

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am just looking into taking my 17th edition etc but think im just going to aquire some study notes/previous exam papers and plump for the external exam option..anyone else chosen this option no problems as our local college the course isnt cheap at all + days off work!

Sponsored Links
the exam isn't hard so long as you know the book well

Just spend time going through it, learning the sections + what's where etc.

My centre allowed you to annotate your regs book so mine has chapter markers etc to help you find the right sections - check your college lets you do this though as I'm not sure everywhere does

that gives me the confidence all the more to do it this way...where did you aquire your self study notes data etc (someone else who did the course ?) + how much is the exam cheers again :)

Sponsored Links
Exam Success: IET Wiring Regulations 2382-12
Author: City & Guilds, IET

(Good to learn the test taking technique.)

There are sample papers by the ton on ebay - take some of them with a pinch of salt. There is also an exam simulator available there - though its provenance may be suspect.

Basically you have to know the BS7671 book inside out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back