2 questions...

Pensdown said:
Ummm there's a sweet smell of testosterone in the air

Neutradol_logo.gif

Sponsored Links
Just wanted to add

sparky123,

You found it useful to know that a stat that 'requires' a neutral will not work if one is not present, am I correct ???

And my new buddy softus,

Personally I don't think that many people would choose the electrical principles of a thermostat as 'casual reading' material.

I hope your sparking is better than your attitude.

speak to you soon.xxx

sparky40 said:
sparky123, You found it useful to know that a stat that 'requires' a neutral will not work if one is not present, am I correct ?
My correction wasn't aimed at sparky123 specifically, but forum readers in general.

Personally I don't think that many people would choose the electrical principles of a thermostat as 'casual reading' material.
Your opinion, in this instance, is of questionable value.

I hope your sparking is better than your attitude.
My customers are safe and happy, which is the only measurement of work quality that matters to me.

If you don't like my attitude then you'd be better off ignoring me.

Sponsored Links
Mikey_A said:
By the way this is only part of Lesson 1. God help me further on in the course! :LOL:
God help all of us if they are giving you assignments which test you on things they've not yet taught you.

Or if they are giving you assignments for which you are supposed to go off and research the answers, but you're one of those people who comes and asks here because you can't be @rsed to do the work properly.

Softus said:
sparky40 said:
sparky123, You found it useful to know that a stat that 'requires' a neutral will not work if one is not present, am I correct ?

In the context of the forum providing correct information, yes.

ban-all-sheds said:
Or if they are giving you assignments for which you are supposed to go off and research the answers, but you're one of those people who comes and asks here because you can't be @rsed to do the work properly.

It's not that i can't be @rsed doing the work properly. I spend as much time possible around my current work commitments to study/research as much as i possibly can. Yes, i could of asked my tutor but i wanted to get the opinion of professional qualified electricians.
I found this forum and thought it would contribute to the development of my electrical knowledge by identifying what obstacles i may need to overcome in real life situations.

Maybe from time to time i'll ask the odd question but i'm certainly not looking for electricians on this forum to complete my course for me.

Cheers

Mikey_A

Good luck with your course.

Sitck with it, it will be worth it.

Mikey_A said:
It's not that i can't be @rsed doing the work properly.
Never said you were, only if you were..

Maybe from time to time i'll ask the odd question but i'm certainly not looking for electricians on this forum to complete my course for me.
Pleased to hear it.

But some people do do that, hence my caution....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back