2 radiators cold downstairs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have got 2 radiators that are cold downstairs.

Everything was working fine up untill 5 years a go when i decided to replace our old boiler with a new one and install 1 extra radiator downstairs in the living room.
It all worked fine when the plumber came and fitted the boiler and new radiator, then aftter a few days the new radiator and the one in the hall stoped working.
I asked the plumber who fitted the new radiator to have a look. he came and drained the system and it worked fine for a day then it stoped again, the plumber came and did the same thing and it worked ok again for a few days.
Then i left it and did not bother to phone the plumber and its been like this ever since.
Last week i had a problem with a pressure vessel, which after read some forums filled the pressure vessel with air with a foot pump. refilled the system and put the heating on, and all the radiators were working ok including the 2 that have not been working for the last 5 years.
Turned the heating of, waited for a few hours and turned the heating on again and i have the same problem the 2 radiators are not working, the other 2 that i have downstairs are working ok. help

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back