20 Metre Hot Water Dead Leg! Any Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Anyone got any views on a localised instantaneous water heater (gas or electric) for this shower room, as there's no bath in it?

Currently have an old (Thorn 1980s) vented system in the airing cupboard. I'd like to use that space to open up the bathroom. Takes an age for HW to reach the kitchen. It's run in 15mm copper through the loft which I have subsequently insulated.

The Kitchen / Utility which also has a sink get more hot water usage with the washer - sinks etc. Not that I'm an unclean bugger by any means!

Sponsored Links
yep.PowerStream water heater.
Would seem an obvious solution and probably easier to install than secondary stuff etc. Plus a bit of cashback from a scrappie for all the pipes currently providing the hot supply.

Legions posts are being removed to a significant extent now. He's not long to go in his current format

Glory in it, and I hope you think that it`s fair mate, next time you don`t run with the flow expect to be removed. Sad act. :rolleyes: We will return, make no mistake, hope you are proud of your `democracy`
Not condoning it, just stating the facts. Personally, I'll miss your input for a variety of reasons. Most of all, you do seem to hit the nail on the head quite frequently.

guess you will be saying you know my IP address next and you gave someone a kicking on general topic board

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back