2100 mm CH radiators

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have to replace two single panel CH radiators which are 2150 mm long.
I have concrete floors so there is little chance of altering any under floor pipework. Looking at the majority of current standard rad lengths it seems that sizes above 2000 mm increase by 200 mm at a time. Are there any manufacturers who do 2100 mm lengths as I suspect that accepting a 2 metre rad then using 2 x 75 mm valve extensions is going to look altogether naff, ( as would altering the visible pipework. ) I'm asking about 2100 mm rads as I'm assuming that 2150 sizes will have gone the way of many other pre-metric items !

Sponsored Links
@ 45yearsagasman _
Many thanks for the prompt reply. Your work is a great improvement on other jobs I've seen using chrome connectors. Definitely worth considering.

Sponsored Links
Is that a proper rad extension piece, or just a piece of pipe? If pipe, what connectors were used?

Thanks

All you need if using a length of copper to bridge the gap is:
1x length 15mm pipe.
1x rad valve with 1/2" connections.
1x 15mm compression coupling.

Exactly what I use. The rad fitting being a 1/2" bsp male to 15mm copper adaptor, piece of 15mm copper and any rad valve to accept 15mm tube.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back