24 wives and 121 kids?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There has just been a trailer for a programme on one of the Sky channels about the guy who has 24 wives and 121 kids!

:rolleyes:

How do these "marriages" work and does he have a 24 day rota for siring or servicing his wives needs. He is a Mormon which must think it is clever for this situation to exist.

Heard it all now but will tune in to watch. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Read somewhere that a significant number of modern humans have a genetic link to Attila the Hun

Sponsored Links
Bloody hell can you imagine how much it costs for Xmas and birthdays and the arguments that would take place if he paid more attention to one wife than the others....... Handbags at dawn!! And low and behold if he forgot an anniversary or two!

Bloody hell can you imagine how much it costs for Xmas and birthdays and the arguments that would take place if he paid more attention to one wife than the others....... Handbags at dawn!! And low and behold if he forgot an anniversary or two!

I once forgot our wedding anniversary, I now have a scare on my arm to remind me never to forget it again!

Brave man if you ask me not in a million years would
I want 24 husbands and all those kids. Though I guess at least his sex
life won't get boring or predictable! :rolleyes:

Brave man if you ask me not in a million years would
I want 24 husbands and all those kids. Though I guess at least his sex
life won't get boring or predictable! :rolleyes:

Confusing possibly. :eek:

surely... the easy answer is to stop watching
much easier and then you can get on with your life..

I once forgot our wedding anniversary, I now have a scare on my arm to remind me never to forget it again!

was that a scare.. or a scar

i am still trying the quote thing... but hey ho...

I suppose a scar is a better reminder than tying a knot in your hanky.... Hell hath no fury like a woman with forgotten anniversary ;)

Did any of you also know that Muslim men can have more than one wife??

Did you also know that under social security legislation, they can bring them here and claim benefits for them and their tribe of kids????

Sponsored Links
Back