24 wives and 121 kids?

Did any of you also know that Muslim men can have more than one wife??

Did you also know that under social security legislation, they can bring them here and claim benefits for them and their tribe of kids????
Indefatigable is a useful word at this juncture :idea: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links

Did you also know that under social security legislation, they can bring them here and claim benefits for them and their tribe of kids????
Indefatigable is a useful word at this juncture :idea: :LOL: :LOL:

*******s is another :evil:

edit: well it was until the swear filter kicked in :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Very relaxing indeed!

Thank you.

Off to bed now, back tomorrow. ;)

Hey, I might be in my death throes on here, and you're off for your beauty sleep. Some mate you are :LOL: :LOL:

Hey, I might be in my death throes on here, and you're off for your beauty sleep. Some mate you are :LOL: :LOL:

Hopefully you've mended some bridges tonight and the Mods, (and others), will see you not a baddun' really. Just a little 'excitable' at times.
It takes a man to apologise and an idiot to ignore. ;)

You are definitley a man on a mission aren't you? FFS
Its been done to death so don't start on that one again, sick of hearing about them. :rolleyes:

I guess Mormons don't have the time to learn maths

24 x 2.4 does not equal 121

Either way, it's still an average of more than 5 children with each wife, which is no mean feat :eek:

Also, social services have paid for him and his family to move into Buckingham palace :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back