3 way trv

Sponsored Links
Danfoss, the type your describing is for DHW Part number :-
RAVI KOVM 013U808700 for 15mm or 1/2" bsp pumped primaries

RAVK 013U806300 for 2m sensor range setting 25-65 deg C

Sponsored Links
Why should you as you are not an installer or repairer?

They are used rather like a blending valve.

Tony

Er.....

Dave, its only YOU who have called it a "TRV" !

Er.....

Dave, its only YOU who have called it a "TRV" !
Err, isn't the title of the thread "3 way trv" ;)

Does the OP mean TMV? (Mixing/blending valve.) I'd have thought not as he wants a remote thermostatic sensor.

Not a blending valve either , the 3 way is used as a bypass , obviously you have never seen one let alone fitted one......these were used extensively in the 70s/80s on council contracts.

well the engineers on the site knew what he was talking about and directed him straight to 2 options. The googlers turned up and caused confusion as usual. If you don't know, don't post.
blending valve lol, you people :LOL:

Both the Danfoss RAVI and the Drayton products have immersion sensors, i.e., they're intended to control water temperature, which isn't what I'd use with a TRV (usually sensing room temperaure).

I think Danfoss do (or did) them, but can't be bothered to root through their catalogue. Send them an e-mail.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back