30 amp socket

I'm glad I'm not the only one losing my patience :LOL:

I think this is going to be the kind of thread where the same question will keep being asked until some idiot comes along and gives the answer the OP wants to here.

Sponsored Links
cheers guys i only thought that it mite have been rated for 32amps coz of the mcb ok so i get it now i was just clutching at straws coz i didnt want to spend a load of money but it is now get a sparky to make me a socket and i will rig up the extesion lead cheers

I would check that, the welder in the link really needs a 30 amp supply i've used similar mig welders (not gasless) and much bigger professional welders and they all plugged in to a standard socket on a ring circuit, if it comes with a bs plug on it, its only going to have a 13 amp fuse. ( note there is a topic on tools and materials forum i think about mig welders)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back