50 years for the Brexit Dividend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/en...54e3b5e4b0de86f48e3566?utm_hp_ref=uk-politics

So Lord Haw Haw of Brexit has now said the Brexit dividend will take upto 50 years whilst opening up his second investment fund in Ireland - do as I say not as I do.

Also

"Speaking on BBC’s Andrew Marr Show, Raab also didn’t dispute claims a motorway in Kent could become a “lorry park” if stringent customs checks are implemented by the EU if no trade agreement is reached."

Well done Brexiteers the most anti-Uk bunch around.

Sponsored Links
Yeah yeah fifty years ....why not say a thousand ?

Puerile remain nonsense ......you should be ashamed posting such claptrap ....but worse believing it !

Sponsored Links
Yeah yeah fifty years ....why not say a thousand ?

Puerile remain nonsense ......you should be ashamed posting such claptrap ....but worse believing it !

Lord Haw Haw own words - the interview is there - listen to it yourself

It wasnt what he said actually.

He said:

Rees-Mogg: “The overwhelming opportunity for Brexit is over the next 50 years.”

He said "the overwhelming opportunity for brexit is over the next fifty years". I don't like the guy and I'm a remainer but it's qetting a bit tiresome now with the volume of fake quotes from people who listened to the interview and apparently only heard the words "50 years". In particular, he didn't say "the Brexit dividend will take up to 50 years".

huffingtonpost
I know lol!

Do you think it is made up? It has to be a joke, right? No one in their right mind would say 50 years, surely? And then back-door the faithful slobbering Quitters by shifting his wealth income to an EU country.

Gotta be made up right Hate?

Sponsored Links
Back