87 year old stabbed to death?!?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
WTF?!?

I sincerely hope they find this piece of sh1t and throw the proverbial book at him.

I don't usually speak like this, however if it's discovered he's 'off a boat' I wonder what the apologists for illegal migration will have to say? They'll probably blame the government for not ensuring he was better fed and watered.

Sponsored Links
Tragic.

They really like giant dormer loft conversions in that area

1660744796391.png

WTF?!?

I sincerely hope they find this piece of sh1t and throw the proverbial book at him.

I don't usually speak like this, however if it's discovered he's 'off a boat' I wonder what the apologists for illegal migration will have to say? They'll probably blame the government for not ensuring he was better fed and watered.

Off the boat?

FFS, do all people of "colour" look the same to you?

Sponsored Links
Off the boat?

FFS, do all people of "colour" look the same to you?
No, I'm mixed race myself ;)

I might be proved 100% wrong, however on seeing the pic, I won't be surprised if it's discovered he's not from these shores.

... if i... he's 'off a boat' I wonder what the apologists for illegal migration will have to say?
Lives on a canal boat, a river barge, is a merchant seaman, a sailor, a Cambridge or Oxford rower, a North Sea oil worker?

I might be proved 100% wrong, however on seeing the pic, I won't be surprised if it's discovered he's not from these shores.
So what if he was born here, do you still blame migrants?
I've not seen or heard of anyone 'apologising' for illegal immigrants. Have you?

WTF?!?

I hope he/ she gets the full force of the law and is punished accordingly, wherever he is from

and if he turns out to be a Fifeshire-born potato planter, or the descendants of Eastern European refugees, I hope they throw the book at him. Let's see if apologists for the potato trade can be blamed for this.

his origins are irrelevant.

sounds like you're overly influenced by the daily wail.

with a number of good photos of the man police want to interview, I'm sure he'll be helping them with their enquiries very shortly.

How would you feel about a Brit who went to France and murdered a French person?

No, I'm mixed race myself ;)

I grew up about 1.5 miles from the place. I had loads of mates that "looked" like they might have gotten off a proverbial boat. By that. I mean they aren't "white". I am not either.

The guy in the photo looks like many of the people that I grew up with.

You may dislike people because of the colour of their skin, but, well, you life in Fife. Very, very few people in London give a shi.e about your bigotry.

You are free to tilt at windmills whilst I, like many other Londoners get on the tube in the morning and ignore the skin colour of the person sitting next to me.

Sponsored Links
Back