87 year old stabbed to death?!?

Sponsored Links
Yes I did, they're a hell of a lot more than when Labour were in power and kept no record whatsoever of who came in and who went out. Contrary to what Patek is stating, MY government have reversed that.
You might not like that and it might not suit your and Pateks agenda, but they are the facts as evidenced and documented.

"What kind of a government does not know whether visitors have left or not?
The kind that you voted for".
Please explain, then, why, in the last three years of 2018,19 and 2020 there were so many visa overstayers that the government , according to you, knew about, but did nothing about them?

1661237230671.png

from the link provided by Andy11

Evidently, and despite so much propaganda surrounding asylum seekers, there are as many, if not more, visa overstayers, that the government is fully aware of, but does nothing about, than there are successful asylum seekers, for which there is an inordinate amount of hate-filled propaganda directed at them.
Sky News has analysed figures on irregular migrants and found those who overstay their visas make up the highest proportion - many more than people arriving on boats.

Many who did not leave when their visa expired may have actually left very shortly after that. And not everyone who leaves the country is recorded due to limitations with data collection.

An annual average of 5,200 asylum seekers who have been ⬤ refused asylum in the UK are recorded as not having left the country.

Many may have left the country without having had their exit recorded.
from the same article.

Clearly there is a mismatch between what is claimed, and what is actually delivered.

Yes I did, they're a hell of a lot more than when Labour were in power and kept no record whatsoever of who came in and who went out. Contrary to what Patek is stating, MY government have reversed that.
You might not like that and it might not suit your and Pateks agenda, but they are the facts as evidenced and documented.

"What kind of a government does not know whether visitors have left or not?
The kind that you voted for".
I wouldn't be too proud of those figures if honest. I like the idea of being in control of the numbers. But no point in it if all it is doing is counting numbers and not doing something about it. Which we have been promised countless times.doing

the year ending June 2021, enforced returns from the UK decreased to 2,910, less than half the number (44% fewer) in the previous year. The vast majority of enforced returns over the year were of Foreign National Offenders (FNOs). Although the number of enforced returns has been declining since the peak in 2012, as Figure 5 shows, the sharp fall in the latest year was related to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. There were just 361 enforced returns in 2020 Q2 (April to June), immediately following the outbreak. Although numbers did increase in Q3 (839) and Q4 (804) they decreased to 423 in 2021 Q1, coinciding with the lockdown imposed in early January 2021. Numbers of enforced returns increased again to 844 in the second quarter of 2021.

I wonder what Andy thinks to 2910 returns in a year. And declining yearly since 2012.

but hey, if you think that is a sucess

Sponsored Links
I see Andy11 is reduced to making false and potentially libellous allegations.
No surprises there.
Why so upset? Everybody knows you are the champion of the migrant criminal.
I wonder what Andy thinks to 2910 returns in a year. And declining yearly since 2012.
I'd like to see the details of a few of these "enforced returns". From what I've seen the British authorities cannot enforce anything, except children wearing masks.

When/how do the migrants get returned? There have been a few instances of officials turning up to arrest an illegal, and then backing down after being surrounded by a left-wing mob.

Labour when very young and switched to Conservative after Callaghan, TB turned my head briefly, he was very convincing.
How briefly, until the he became besties with Bush and went in to Iraq?
That issue poisoned the Labour Party ever since.

Why so upset? Everybody knows you are the champion of the migrant criminal.
I'm not upset. It's why I don't publish my real identity, much to Mottie's chagrin. If I did I would have to defend my integrity against such potentially libellous comments.

Sponsored Links
Back