9 days and counting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys ,benidorm beckens 9 days to go ,not a lot good info as wqere to go and who to see iam told there are loads of comics and free shows :cool: andbody got any descent place's or people to see :LOL: :LOL: give us a clue
a real clue :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I was staying about 50 miles inland and was invited to an evening show at the Benidorm Palace. There were lots of pretty ladies on the stage wearing surprisingly few clothes. When I saw the town in daylight a few days later it looked a bit of a dump.
Why not stay out of the town but take in a show at the Palace?

Sponsored Links
hi guys ,benidorm beckens 9 days to go ,not a lot good info as wqere to go and who to see iam told there are loads of comics and free shows :cool: andbody got any descent place's or people to see :LOL: :LOL: give us a clue
a real clue :LOL: :LOL:

Tried 4 or 5 times before this quote came up. Anyway Billyo surely the best part of a holiday is exploring and finding out for yourselves. Having said that, if you do seek information, you really want to know where NOT to go rather than the opposite.

well guys thanks for trying, by the way i have been to most of spain on my bike from santander & san sebastian to cadiz barcalona madrid valencia all the carnery islands, plus most of spains other island Gibraltar
JUST A LITTLE SURPRISED :eek: with all the negative vibs, but we will see .:cool: :LOL: viva la spanja

Benidorm appeals to those with regional accents and council tenants.

They think it's heaven.

joe there is nowt wrong with my council house i pay my way so what is your point :eek: :confused: whats the differance between brown in No 10 and us in rented housing except he gets his free like most M.P.s :rolleyes: never went to boarding school my dad was busy building britan and figthing wars that he did not start :evil: :evil:

joe there is nowt wrong with my council house i pay my way so what is your point :eek: :confused: whats the differance between brown in No 10 and us in rented housing except he gets his free like most M.P.s :rolleyes: never went to boarding school my dad was busy building britan and figthing wars that he did not start :evil: :evil:

The best way to fight crime and yob culture is to put barbed wire around council estates to keep the residents in.

Take a day trip to Altea, very pretty little town.

Hey! nice place altea. had a nice day there 2 weeks ago. I was staying in calp v nice place we thought. great beach. Seems the spanish go there to holiday and English tourists from Benidorm come on day trips. The train is only 1/2 hr and €2. from benidorm.

Not for lager louts tho :LOL:

Not for lager louts tho :LOL:

My mate went to Benidorm when he was a 19 yo lager lout, had a falling out with his mate who went home after breaking down their hotel door. Then later that night my mate had his drink spiked (or so he claims) and the police were called after he started waking people up at 4am, standing stark baldrick naked on his balcony, pronouncing "I AM JESUS CHRIST, I AM JESUS CHRIST" over and over.

Suffice to say, he got a good kicking in a police cell. Not sure if it was for being p*ssed, naked, or claiming to be the son of God :LOL: :LOL:

...and that Billyo, is what will happen to you! :cool:

dont think so deluks i am a black belt in ludo :LOL: plus dont dring lager.
but i get the feeling the spanish ploice got it rigth on that occasion :LOL: :LOL: may your god go with you:cool: ;)

Sponsored Links
Back