A Benidorm pub

Sponsored Links
Do you think it just possible that it is a reference to a book and not the actual year?

Perhaps you could enlighten us as to what is hateful or criminal about this practice.

Do you think Game Of Thrones also qualifies as a hate crime?
I believe (never watched it) that they employed a willing little person and also exploited a woman of unusual height.

You really are a pompous prig most of the time.

Perhaps you could enlighten us as to what is hateful or criminal about this practice.
Maybe Transam's two comments are not related?

Where or what is the original source of the article?

What are the real issues?

Does anyone understand Spanish law sufficiently to offer an explanation?

Maybe the investigation will come to nought.

Let's sit back and collect the genuine information first before shooting off with a potentially bogus argument.

Sponsored Links
yes - that will be 50 pesos please.

on a serious note - its covered by article 22 of the criminal code 1995. Google it and you will probably find an English translation.

A Romanian was arrested for stealing a wallet from a Dwarfs back pocket, it is hard to believe that anyone could stoop so low.

If the Dwarfs are over the age of consent and are not being coerced I don't see what the problem is.
To many people these days feel entitled to take offence on other people's behalf.
There was a restaurant in London years ago that used Dwarfs as waiters in order to make the plates of food look larger.
They got a lot of stick as well even though the Dwarfs were earning good tips because of their novelty value.

Let's sit back and collect the genuine information first before shooting off with a potentially bogus argument.
You seem to be a bit short on facts.

This is Spain not England.. English Law does not apply.
It's been said that both countries (and 26 other countries) are governed by joint law...

Or is that just what certain people would like to believe? :rolleyes:

You seem to be a bit short on facts.
Anyone who asks several questions usually is "short of facts". That's the reason for the questions. I note that you offered no answers.
Similarly anyone who jumps to premature conclusions without the facts is short of common sense. That does include the typical daily rags that pass for newspapers.

As I said, maybe the investigation will come to nought and it was a storm in a tea cup.

Sponsored Links
Back