A bit of advice please regarding shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi just a quickie I live in a converted house on top floor and water pressure is awful i would like to install a shower in the bathroom any advice please as to what would be the best thing to do ie best type pf shower, at the moment just mixer taps and bath can take an hour to filll??????????
Thanks

Sponsored Links
You need to give us some details - what sort of hot water system for a start. If possible hot and cold flow rates (litres per minute - use a bucket).

Right I have a combi boiler and i would say flow about a litre per minute

Sponsored Links
i would say flow about a litre per minute
Is that hot water from combi? And have you actually measured it, or is that just a guess?

sorry do apologise not combi!!!! have a cylinder :oops:
ive been looking round this site and have seen the jet stream venturi shower will this be ok to have???? as the idea of having a pump fitted seems quite expensive :eek:Thanks

i have popped a few aqualisa aquastreams in they are fairly cheap and easy to fit, not incredibly reliable but a good alternative to a fully pumped system

would this increase the pressure then if so will will look into it??
thanks for your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back