A bloodbath if Trumpy's not elected.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It was in the middle of a speech where was saying he would put 100% tariffs on chinese cars coming into the country.
Hilarious nonsense from Trump

Trump tried a trade war with China before, China then stopped imports of soya beans and pork, with the result Trump had to subsidise farmers.

Trump is completely clueless

Do share.
Max Hastings

What the War in Ukraine Tells Us About Deterring China​

Putin invaded because he thought the West would back down, so it’s vital to make sure Beijing knows it would pay a huge price for its aggression

US support will eventually end for Ukraine purely and simply because, if they extend their efforts much further, China will use the opportunity to make a move on Taiwan. Russia on it's own isn't a huge threat to the US, China is. China is more than happy to see the US get bogged down in protecting Ukraine, which if is more beneficial to Europe than the US.

China won’t invade Taiwan…..unless Trump wins power

Lots of posts and in practice all sorts of things could happen which ever one is elected. A probably wise pundit well known for picking the winner reckons wait for ~August for a clearer picture of a number of factors.

LOL Biden is campaigning on Tik Toc.

The external view of Biden's executive is that it has made a rather good job of running the place. His parties view of Him is that he can win again. One reason for this may be Trump bluster which hasn't really changed since he lost the last one. There is also a group that just wont vote for him under any circumstances which ever party they believe in.

A nice simple guide to Taiwan

Trump tried a trade war with China before, China then stopped imports of soya beans and pork, with the result Trump had to subsidise farmers.

Trump is completely clueless

Subsidising farmers?, I've never heard of anything so outrageous, what a completely clueless thing to do, who but the completely clueless Trump could do such a thing?

Over to you Notchy?

Beijing knows it would pay a huge price for its aggression
Huge price?.
Like Russia paid a huge price.
The only people who pay a huge price are those at the bottom in all countries.

The US is in a desperate economic state. They are not earning enough to pay their own bills.
It is not sustainable, according to anyone.
Nobody knows what's going to happen, but it's going to be bad, though "printing money" will last for a while.
If foreign countries (eg China) stop buying US debt, it looks like the US dollar and the world economic system collapses. (Hence Bitcoin, for whatever good it may do.)

Spending in Ukraine is definitely high enough to concern even the Democrats. Russia will take all of Ukraine.
The US people have bigger worries than Taiwan - it doesn't matter much. They make chips which currently can't be made elsewhere but everyone (including Eire) is building new fab plants. Except the UK.
If Taiwan resists China, they'll get blown up.
Russia is doing rather well, despite the isolations from the world economies. Their Oil still flows and the west just buys it a different way. They're fairly self-sufficient, even if at a crappy level which starves some of the population. Putin has far more control of his country than the US gov does of the US, so no civil war.
Trump just makes the US situation a bit more unpredictable.

Wherever I look, I see global tipping points. It's just a matter of which one goes first.
Wars, food, water, warming, disease, people like me earning from a laptop and not needing to work, and then telling everyone else how, so nothing gets done.
Learn Russian, Mandarin and how to grow veg under a cloud. Then you might be ok, until there's massive destruction. I give the world 10% chance of getting to 2100 without that damage. I wouldn't be surprised if it's within 20 years.

Last edited:
We don't need and don't want a 3rd world war.
All of these muppets who think they can mess about with putin have invested interests in all the wars around the world.
Trump is the only US president who didn't start or join a war in modern times: I call it a good record of peace.

You know that's fake news right?
If we consider the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Gulf War, the war in Afghanistan and the Iraq War, Trump joins Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy and Dwight D. Eisenhower in not having officially brought the United States into a new war since 1945.
More conservatively, if we consider these five wars as well as other military operations listed above, the presidents who have not started a new war or been involved in escalating or starting a new military operation would include Trump (if we consider action in Syria an extension to the Obama administration’s presence), Carter and Ford.

Sponsored Links
Back