A little exercise for the grey matter

Dammit!

I decided to skip the visual one and go straight to the crypto one. Dead easy, but they have made a mistake on the 5th one... I won't tell you why as it would spoil the fun, but I know the code they are using and they have made an error. :evil:

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
Dammit!

I decided to skip the visual one and go straight to the crypto one. Dead easy, but they have made a mistake on the 5th one... I won't tell you why as it would spoil the fun, but I know the code they are using and they have made an error. :evil:
Re: Stage 5, Adam what makes you think it's a cryptic code? there's no error, I got it to work ok.
What did you do to find the answer?

Only view if you want the answers

rsvt
o
pylc
shdfe
syyk
mukki
ca
uas
hvk
nybjcy
LI
IOV
IVVVO
kelxly

1 and 2 obvious
3 magic eye type thingy
4 adjust contrast
5 hold left button run mose over image
6 open in notepad
7 save the file and note the name of it!
8 use photoshop (hardest one of the lot!)
9 sharpen image with photoshop
10 obvious
11 use photoshop
12 I is obvious but the L is there on the border
13 obvious
15 set contrast to max

hope this hasent spoiled things

Re: Stage 5, Adam what makes you think it's a cryptic code? there's no error, I got it to work ok.

He cheated or was trying to throw us of the scent...lol :D

Sponsored Links
lewy said:
Only view if you want the answers .......

On the other hand if you want something, but not everything, for nothing go back to the final superb post on page 1 :D

kendor said:
AdamW said:
Dammit!

It's not cryptic, it is a code though.

DO NOT READ THE NEXT PARA IF YOU WANT TO TRY IT, SPOILER ALERT!!!

After all of about 5 seconds I assumed it was a certain well-known code, written in a certain well-know number system. Perhaps my code-table was incorrect, but ".htm" were definitely the last four characters.

AdamW said:
kendor said:
AdamW said:
Dammit!

It's not cryptic, it is a code though.

DO NOT READ THE NEXT PARA IF YOU WANT TO TRY IT, SPOILER ALERT!!!

After all of about 5 seconds I assumed it was a certain well-known code, written in a certain well-know number system. Perhaps my code-table was incorrect, but ".htm" were definitely the last four characters.
Adam what's with the codes?? all you do is go up to 'edit' in the browser and then 'select all' to be left with the letters needed.

I think we are talking about a different one! The 5th one is a set of 8-digit binary numbers

Tried your suggestion and just ended up with a load of binary :LOL:

Seems my hunch was correct, I was right, the code table I was using was wrong. Tried another one and it worked.

Phew! :D

AdamW said:
I think we are talking about a different one! The 5th one is a set of 8-digit binary numbers

U bin at the sauce again dude? :eek: 5th one is the random letters. When ya highlight them, the required key is shown.

Now, now boys... there is a number 5 at each successive level !!
5 of 15, 5 of 5, 5 of 8, 5 of 15 ... correct ?
;)

Hehe, I was on 5 of 5. Thought maybe I had missed some amazing automatic binary reader in Internet Explorer :LOL:

I didn't bother with the image one after number 3, I realised my eyes don't bend in the right way to see magic-eye pictures and patterns :D

Sponsored Links
Back