A year of Keir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Are you 100 percent confident of that John?
(Just for clarity)

I've invited Woody to provide evidence, and he says that by "oversaw" he means "was not in that job ten years later when things were going downhill."

so his statement was untrue

reply edited for clarity.

Last edited:
I think you might be a bit confused. You haven’t asked me anything.
I asked you to confirm that what Woody wrote was 100 percent untrue.
Please read back if you are in doubt.

Sponsored Links
I’m sorry, I thought this was general discussion. I didn’t realise it was a private message. My bad. ...,...

Oh, sorry for interrupting John. I’ve just realised that I created this thread.
:):):):):):):):) mug.

it's not private message

We'll be having people posting about the weather, their haircuts, and washing their boats next.

Do you think that buddies of the prime minister should be able to text him and ask him to fix the tax system for their benefit? And him to say "I'll fix it, I'm First Lord of the Trreasury?"

Should a nurse or other public sector worker be able to text him and ask him to fix a decent payrise? Would he text back a few days later "I've fixed it?"

Or is it only sleazy friends and donors that get the system bent to give them a leg-up?

Nice editing John. Just when I thought you couldn’t make yourself look anymore stupid..... you’ve proved me wrong. Keep it up.

John. You seen to be sticking your nose in where it’s not wanted. Lol.

I don't buy English wines because my taste has moved more to the Australian style. I used to like wines from Southern France, but find they are not such good value now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back