AA Plumbing?

But that is not what the John Cleese TV advert is about, which is the Home Emergency Response Cover, an Insurance policy.

Also, if you read the link you gave, the "subsequent hours" charge is £58 per hour, charged in 15 minute units, i.e. £14.50 per quarter hour; and that's only if you are an AA member. Non members pay £67 per hour.

The small print is very interesting:

Currently, the plumbing and electrician services are only available in all KT (Kingston) and TW (Twickenham) postcodes..

Sponsored Links
Currently, the plumbing and electrician services are only available in all KT (Kingston) and TW (Twickenham) postcodes..

Thats why PH Jones are doing the rest of the work, well in Hertfordshire anyway.

Andy

But that is not what the John Cleese TV advert is about, which is the Home Emergency Response Cover, an Insurance policy.

no but we never mentioned the john cleese ad
we where talking about AA doing plumbing now.

Also, if you read the link you gave, the "subsequent hours" charge is £58 per hour, charged in 15 minute units, i.e. £14.50 per quarter hour; and that's only if you are an AA member. Non members pay £67 per hour.
yes does read like that.
i wouldn't work sundays or evening from them rates. :rolleyes:

The small print is very interesting:
not read them yet but if it's anything like the terms we had the customer never had a leg to stand on.

Sponsored Links
We never mentioned the John Cleese ad. We were talking about AA doing plumbing now.
My assumption as that is the only ad I have seen which links the AA with plumbing.

I wouldn't work Sundays or evening from them rates.
That will be what the customer pays the AA. I wonder how much they deduct for "administration charges" before giving the plumber any money.

Maybe we should all leave the AA and join the RAC
I already have - 25 years with them , no claims . Then in 1 year I had " too many calls " and got a shyte computer letter :rolleyes: Another year the vehicle that broke down was too big - LWB transit -Told them to get lost :mrgreen:

Hey Nige, they have now changed that.

They told me that my van was too big after 10 years with them.
Once they realised they had lost a lot of business, they changed back.

So go on Nige give them a call, you know you want to. :D

Andy

Hey Nige, they have now changed that.

They told me that my van was too big after 10 years with them.
Once they realised they had lost a lot of business, they changed back.

So go on Nige give them a call, you know you want to. :D

Andy
:LOL: If the hearse I`m in ( eventually) breaks down they`d better not be with the AA :mrgreen: You only need to cross me once :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back