Accenta 6 Alarm reset and activate - no codes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

After moving into our home the house alarm was working fine but we managed to forget the code so didnt activate after a few weeks of moving in. It was working fine as such, but not used.

A few weeks back we had some friends round and after a few beers one of my genius 'mates' decided to push some buttons.

The alarm went off and in the end the only way we stopped it was removing the mains fuse from the box and disconnecting the battery.

So its now disconnected, if i put the fuse back, and the battery back, the alarm sounds. We have no codes that i know of / can remember.

Its an Accenta 6.

Can i do a complete reset back to mastercodes like you would with a phone?

Thanks all

Matt

Sponsored Links
There is a simple proceedure to default the panel back to factory defaults, its all in the manual , you will then be able to reprogram the system.

thanks, thats good to know. now to find the user manual online, we weren't graced with the presence of one when we moved in :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back