Accenta G3 Alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am new to this system and have yet to use it.

I want to omit a zone when setting the alarm, however, I don't know which zone is which. Is there a way of getting the system to display to me which zone is which so I can identify the zone I want to omit?

I have looked in the manual however I haven't noticed anything like this in it.

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
hi there Daddyround,
One of the simplest methods of checking which zone is which, is checking on the inside of the the flip-down keypad cover.
if the installer has done the install correctly, the zone numbers on the keypad should match the physical zone numbers.

if your keypad doesn't have a cover, you can do a walk test by:

pressing PROG
entering your code
the keypad should now display the TAMPER (TA) and POWER indicators only.
press 0, the keypad should now display TAMPER (TA), POWER and ATTACK (PA)
Now press 6, and trigger the zone you want to know the number of.
as long as you don't trip any other zones, when you get back to the keypad, the zone should be lit on the keypad.

Hope that helps!
Any other problems, just give us a shout and we'll be happy to help!

Thanks funnysambam...

I have just identified 3 out of the 4 zones in my flat by using the Chime feature.

My living room seems to be unprogrammed though. Zones 1,3 & 4 all trigger and chimed at the keypad.

Do you know how I can set/include zone 2 into my alarm system? The online pdf manual isn't the easiest to understand.

I am new to alarm systems and I am frightened of alerting the whole apartment block by making an error!

sorry I forgot to add that the sticker on the flip hasn't been filled in.

Does the walk test sound the alarm or is it silent?

Sponsored Links
the walk test should make only the keypad bleep.

as for programming another zone, you'd need the engineer's manual.
it depends in what part of your flat your living room is in.
do you need to walk through it to get to the keypad? is the lounge sensor the first one that is tripped to start the entry time?

by the way, there's a thank button!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back