Accident

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
South African mine worker loses leg in tragic accident, say's to reporter "I'm knackered now , who's gonna want a one-legged gold digger?". "Not me" say's Paul McCartney. ;)

Sponsored Links
Sorry for old Paul, contrary to his own thoughts he is - old !!
He'll never replace that which he had and enjoyed, some things come once in several lifetimes.. Perhaps it is a thing one grows into. You cannot, for sure, buy it. ( Bl##dy Mickey Shoemacker moved that expression into everyday usage 'for sure' oh, and 'To be honest', the latter usually followed by an outright lie ! :D )
:D :D

Paul insists she's not a gold digger -so I don't suppose she'll take his millions?

We all know who the 'fool on the hill' is now.

joe

Sponsored Links
The paper I read said she doesn't want to be seen as a gold-digger, so will settle for a quickie divorce and 50 mill.....

Hey, Heather love....Put you money where your gob is and walk away without a penny...

You've got enough of your own as it is.

joe-90 said:
Paul insists she's not a gold digger -so I don't suppose she'll take his millions?

We all know who the 'fool on the hill' is now.

joe

£800,000,000 in the bank. No one with that kind of money is a fool

pitbull said:
South African mine worker loses leg in tragic accident, say's to reporter "I'm knackered now , who's gonna want a one-legged gold digger?". "Not me" say's Paul McCartney. ;)
Excellect. Didn't take too long for the jokes to surface. :LOL:

I gather she got fed up with his Jake the Peg impressions in the bedroom
diddle-iddle-iddle-um

If she goes for too big a settlement she won't have a leg to stand on....

I just heard how much the divorce settlement would be.

The ironic thing is it only cost her a leg!!!!!

...The Law Lords have ruled two ex-wives are entitled to their former husbands' millions in landmark rulings....

If I Ever Get Out Of Here,
Thought Of Giving It All Away
To A Registered Charity.
All I Need Is A Pint A Day
If I Ever Get Out Of Here.......

Hopefully out with more than a pint mug remaining !
;)

I've heard there were 3 in that marriage...

Legs that is...!

Sponsored Links
Back