Acid attack

B

Bodd

These men if found guilty of the attack on a three-year-old boy – including his own father should be put away for life.
Ideally we pay country of birth cage these nasty horrible people..

Adam Cech, 27, Jan Dudi, 25, and Norbert Pulko, 22, who are from Slovakia and live in London, appeared alongside Afghan-national Jabar Paktia, 41, of Wolverhampton,

Sponsored Links
These men if found guilty of the attack on a three-year-old boy – including his own father should be put away for life.

Adam Cech, 27, Jan Dudi, 25, and Norbert Pulko, 22, who are from Slovakia and live in London, appeared alongside Afghan-national Jabar Paktia, 41, of Wolverhampton,
Source, please.
Police have refused to release information on the nationalities or ethnicities of those involved
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...rested-over-acid-attack-on-three-year-old-boy

Yes, I found it.
If they are guilty, they can be deported after they have served their sentence:
EU citizens can only be deported from another member state for reasons of public policy or public security.
Obviously non-EU nationals can also be deported.

Sponsored Links
Ideally punishment should take place where the crime happens...

But since corporates/rich people/mp's are allowed to 'outsource' their financial 'crimes', then why not*...

UK PLC - the country with no morals!

*Except in a different topic we were told that getting rid of foreign criminals would be a 'money saver' :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
And talking of morals/crime, I see that the UK has suddenly decided to drop it's objection to extradition to a country that has the death penalty.

Now we can argue about the death penalty (right or wrong), but what is very concerning is that there was no debate/lawful decision about the change in policy - simply a ministerial 'decree'...

The same ministerial power that will exist regarding individual rights for all UK citizens/residents (that were hard won over the years), given the enabling act that has just been passed!

And talking of morals/crime, I see that the UK has suddenly decided to drop it's objection to extradition to a country that has the death penalty.

Now we can argue about the death penalty (right or wrong), but what is very concerning is that there was no debate/lawful decision about the change in policy - simply a ministerial 'decree'...

The same ministerial power that will exist regarding individual rights for all UK citizens/residents (that were hard won over the years), given the enabling act that has just been passed!
You talking about the Brits who went over to Isis and started beheading innocent people? The beatles or something they were nicknamed.
I don't think a debate would be needed, especially not with the British public. If they get the death penalty in the USA, well, tough sh*t.

If that's the case I hope they never get deported as they will never come out
Hopefully they will get some good old prison punishment too. Lots of prisoners don't like those who harm kids.

You talking about the Brits who went over to Isis and started beheading innocent people? The beatles or something they were nicknamed.
I don't think a debate would be needed, especially not with the British public. If they get the death penalty in the USA, well, tough sh*t.

Not if Dianne Abbott has anything to do with it. She's not happy that some murdering Isis scum might get real justice.

Not if Dianne Abbott has anything to do with it. She's not happy that some murdering Isis scum might get real justice.
Well, luckily they've been stripped of British citizenship, which is legal under the European court of human rights so Dianne can go p-off.

IF the USA does find them guilty and they are sentenced to death, then they will still die in a kinder, more dignified manner than their victims.

Sponsored Links
Back