Acid attack

Sponsored Links
This is what the liberal snowflakes opened the doors too.
They have a lot to answer for.

Roger be fair By far the majority of Eastern Europeans are good decent people.
Deal with these men with an iron fist and tighten checks on anyone entering but this should be in place already

, I see that the UK has suddenly decided to drop it's objection to extradition to a country that has the death penalty

I do think that is very wrong.

Whilst the knee jerk reaction is natural given the heinous crimes they have committed, if we begin to alter our laws then as a society we sre changing our values and our justice system.

As the UK doesnt have the death penalty it shouldnt sanction exradition to a country where it exists because that is condoning a penalty that the UK outlawed many years ago.

If this extradition happens, could the US put pressure next time for another person.......

Ive always disagreed with Guantanamo bay, keeping prisoners in cages without trial........its no better than the terrorists in my opinion.

Whilst the knee jerk reaction is natural given the heinous crimes they have committed, if we begin to alter our laws then as a society we sre changing our values and our justice system.

As the UK doesnt have the death penalty it shouldnt sanction exradition to a country where it exists because that is condoning a penalty that the UK outlawed many years ago.

If this extradition happens, could the US put pressure next time for another person.......

Ive always disagreed with Guantanamo bay, keeping prisoners in cages without trial........its no better than the terrorists in my opinion.

These fellas are no longer British So not our problem

Sponsored Links

Is it knee-jerk? I don't think so. I do think it's a justified reaction and this is a very rare situation, this is a very rare case.

I don't want them in this country, at all. I don't want them to sit in a cushy UK jail, recruiting other members for ISIS, living off tax payers money. I am pleased that the UK has stripped them of their citizenship. Their heinous crimes is what goes against the UK's core values, not the fact that we are allowing them to go to the USA.

Back