add wireless PIR in shed to existing system - possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No good as it does not link.
Texecom, got a cost?

And I thought this was a discussion.

Sponsored Links
you're right, didn't think it would link!
i've just seen the price for all of that! wow, 70 quid for an expander!

Eurosec expander £38.00
Compatible Pir £38.00
Cable Maplin £5.00
http://www.hunters-trade.co.uk/risco-rwt920-wisdom-wireless-detector-868mhz-p-30314.html

How to connect, read book quite easy. Go knock yourself out
Battery life 2 yrs +

Prices are down on what they used to be, so that's your suggestions gone now YG3.

Not bought from ebay either.

So that`s equipment from the panel makers, totally compatible and what the family are used to.
My old price list was wrong, so there you go.

Your still wrong, not got a clue. Such is life.

Sponsored Links
Ok we got there in the end of course if the solution had been suggested as such earlier without the dodgy 6month pir and the suggested price being way too high I would not have suggested an alternative. :rolleyes:

As I said my old price list was giving more expensive then my first offering.
So I did a search, found that.

As you can see, the family would be far better with that as they are used to the system. Know how it operates AND SOUNDS.

There is more to adding to a system than trawling around ebay with incompatible kit.

When it is existing always better to add to which the existing panel can work with, whether it is a additional make or an OM piece of equipment.

Ok we got there in the end of course if the solution had been suggested as such earlier without the dodgy 6month pir and the suggested price being way too high I would not have suggested an alternative. :rolleyes:
It was, see post 4.

i see the regulars are at it again.

i love reading debates like this as its highly entertaining.

wonder if a bookies would take a bet on how long this thread lasts.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back