Adding a small consumer unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think a master wind up like this is the brain child of a single mind NO NEED TO THROW YOUR TOYS OUT JUST COS YOU BEEN HAD IS THERE It could of been worse you could of been on jerry bead GO ON CRACK A SMILE LADIES :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
So WE THE ONLY ONES LARFING THEN LADIES :LOL:
I completed an apprentiship got c and g 1 and 2 17th edition inspect and test am1 am 2 and nvq3 and i assure you i am in a position with napit to inspect third party installations.

To be quite honest me old cockers I wouldnt really have a clue I was trained as a plumber

Interesting - I never knew that plumbers regarded being a liar as admirable and entertaining.

Thank you for enlightening me, and I'm sure they are all delighted at the way you have managed to enhance the reputation of their trade.

Wether you are a plumber, or an idiot trying to save face, I really don't care.

Just do not visit this site again.

ooo we may pop back from time to time to see if you have learnt to smile

Sponsored Links
and I really wouldnt of thought any plumbers or any other trades will be in the slightest bit bothered no one on this [work]site is in fact a few of the other trades have added a few lines them selves BIG HUGS X

ooo get them contradicting posts from the shed man slag me off for ruining plumbers rep then put them down yourself god you funny man and to think I complemented you on your knowledge but then babes whats your trade or is clowning covered by part p :LOL:

well mattlad congrats its nice to be right once in your life kinda makes up for the mistake your mum made by having you in the first place I think with all your knowledge you would make afantastic doorstop well in a very small way :LOL: :LOL:

HOW MANY PAGES 15 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:THE ONLY THING THIS SITE PROVES IS HOW INCREDIBLY UPTIGHT AND FULL OF **** MOST OF YOU ARE

You must be ginger or something.

I'm guessing being bullied in the school playground is why you crave attention?

MATTYLAD when you say your not a pro does that mean your a rent boy :LOL: :LOL:

Not sure about you lads but we think your a bit upset about being made to look idiots :eek: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back