Adding socket to Consumer Unit - notifiable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We (at least I) thanked him for yet again pointing out that, only too often, the problem is not what you write, but the way you write it.
No - what happened was you thanked another person who invented a "way" which he decided he didn't like and then, in an act of utter illogicality decided to blame me for that "way".
I don't know what you are talking about, but I am referring to the fact that I thanked PBC for writing:
The way in which you ask is clearly intended to be antagonizing and accusatory. Or does nobody else see it that way?

There's nothing 'invented' about that. It's a repetition of what many of us have said to you, many times, over the years.

I may not completely agree with PBC that you necessarily intend your words to be "antagonizing and accusatory", since it could be that you are just totally incapable of seeing that such is how your words/style so often 'come across'.

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
I don't know what you are talking about, but I am referring to the fact that I thanked PBC for writing:
The way in which you ask is clearly intended to be antagonizing and accusatory. Or does nobody else see it that way?
Precisely - he invented that "way", he then found he didn't like that way, he then decided to criticise me because he didn't like what he'd invented, and you thanked him for it.

There's nothing 'invented' about that.
It's a complete invention.

I defy you, him, and everybody else to simply look at the words as written, and show how they, and they alone, without making any assumptions about anything else whatsoever, justify some "way" for which I can be criticised.

It's a repetition of what many of us have said to you, many times, over the years.
It's a repeated invention which many of you have made, many times over the years, and then many times blamed me when you found you didn't like what you had invented.

It's an invention which I have challenged probably an equal number of times, but no matter how many times I do that you all refuse to accept the simple truth, so consumed are you all by personal animosity. You and your fellow travellers will stop at nothing to find a way to have a go at me, even including (and this is something which you think is perfectly OK) to criticise things they haven't even read.

I am the one who writes the words, so I know whether I mean them in an antagonising and accusatory way, and I know that I don't. And if you simply do as I have asked, over and over and over again, which is just to look at the words written you will not find a shred of justification for your accusations.

But you don't want that to be true. You don't want to ever believe what I tell you. So you keep on, over and over and over again, making the same totally unjustifiable complaint, and in doing so you tell other people false things about what I have said. You tell other people that I meant something other than what I wrote.

That's a lie, John - there is no other word for it, and you are a liar.

I may not completely agree with PBC that you necessarily intend your words to be "antagonizing and accusatory"
Then they aren't are they. They cannot be something which I don't intend when none of them, per se, are in any way objectionable,

since it could be that you are just totally incapable of seeing that such is how your words/style so often 'come across'.
They do not "come across" in that way to anybody who does not decide to invent things. They do not "come across" in that way to anybody who just looks at the words as written and takes them at face value. They do not "come across" in that way to anybody who doesn't think that they should look at two questions like these, for example:

1. What did you say would be the way you were going to decorate the room?

2. What did you say would be the way you were going to comply with P1?

and decide that #2 has some "way" about it which is to be criticised.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back