Advice please, Gloworm fuelsaver mk II pilot light issues...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Current situation put water on for a bath water was cold, checked pilot light on boiler was out, so followed instructions got it to light and again within 5 minits it went out tried to light again and soon as pulled finger of gas button after 20 seconds as by instruction light went out, Im getting a very small blue flame while holding gas button in. after reading up im thinking maybe my thermocouple could be the issue but just want some idea of what the fault is before i call someone

Sponsored Links
Yea you know how dishonest gas engineers are, good luck getting your boiler fixed(not)

Sponsored Links
Mr Turner, why do you EXPECT to be ripped off?

If you are so fearful then why not call British Gas? I am sure they will not rip you off.

But their charges might be higher than your local independent though.

Tony

To the op. Please reorder the first 3 and 5th letters in your username. You will then have a clear idea of what I think about you :evil:

Stop watching Rogue Traders and get in the real world.
You are very insulting. Obviously dishonest yourself.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back