AEG Favorit 35085 Vi - upper arm not rotating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The upper arm of my AEG dishwasher is not rotating resulting in very poor cleaning for the top tray.

I have checked that the holes are not blocked and there is definitely a water supply getting through to the upper arm, but if I position the arm pointing to the front it is in exactly the same position when I open the door midway through cycle.

Could anyone please suggest anymore checks I could perform before I call an engineer?

Many thanks
Paul

Sponsored Links
I would find some clear plastic so I could run the machine with the door open to see exactly what is happening and what is not.

Is it because the upper rack does not "plug in properly" and so water does not flow into the upper spray arm or is it because the water pressure into the upper arm is not high enough.

Some machines alternate water between the upper and lower arms as a conservation measure and so there may be an issue with the valving which performs this action.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back